Ideal for window or door framing and perimeter tipping, as well as sealing galvanized sheet roofs and achieving hermetic, weatherproof joints. Useful for porous or smooth surfaces like aluminum and walls.
- Meets and exceeds standard ASTM C-920 class 25 NS type requirements.
- Doesn’t stain natural stones.
- When fully cured, it can be exposed to drinkable water.
- Adheres to porous-smooth surfaces without using primer.
- Resists microorganisms’ attack.
- Doesn’t drain when applied vertically or upside down (joints with a 20mm maximum width).
- Excellent weathering, aging and salt moisture resistance.
*Special colors upon request.